SepLine-S Automated SPE
Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) sample pretreatment was developed from a combination of the liquid-solid extraction technique and liquid chromatography, which is mainly used for sample preparation, purification and concentration. SPE is widely used with different sample matrices which can be found in laboratories specializing in environmental water & soil, food, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, clinical, among others.
SepLine-S series automatic SPE instruments are available in either a Single or Dual channel design version. They are designed so that you can automatically complete the 4 steps of SPE, including conditioning the sorbent, retention of compounds, rinsing to remove undesired compounds and finally elution of the analytes of interest. A unique low-pressure sealing technology is applied to effectively control the column flow to prevent the solvent from mixing. Multi-channel mode can improve the SPE processing efficiency and guarantee the responsibility and stability of pre-treatment.
- Automated process of sample transfer, rinsing, loading, drying, washing and elution
- Positive pressure pump to ensure accurate flow rate and high recovery
- Automated holder up to 60 cartridges controlled via software
- Unique low pressure sealing tech and air bubble technique to prevent sample/solvent cross contamination
- Standard nitrogen blowing function
- Up to 7 different solvents managed via software
- Septum piercing function to prevent solvent evaporation
- Dispensing needle cleaning function to avoid cross contamination during liquid handling
- Different volume sample vials and rack options
- User friendly software with intuitive graphic interface
- Optional sample tray cooling device